Customer Experience (CX) Specialists
PEN CX is looking for highly experienced Customer Experience (CX) Specialists to join the team
either as associates or as full-time members of the team.
At PEN CX we use our experience in Customer Experience Management to help clients achieve sustainable growth through delivering the best possible customer and employee experiences. We do this by giving our clients the skills and techniques to design, deliver and continuously improve customer experiences and through creating people and customer-centric cultures which are fundamental in supporting change.
Ideal candidates must have hands-on experience, either as a practitioner or consultant, in several of the following CX specialisations:
- CX Strategy and Brand Proposition Development
- Customer Value Proposition Development
- Customer Journey Mapping and CX design
- Voice of the Customer (VoC) design and implementation, particularly Customer Effort and Net Promoter programmes
- Customer Insight generation and driving customer-centric change
- Customer Centric Culture Development and Management
- Organisational Design & Accountability
- Customer centric process improvement
- CX Skills Development through Training & Development programmes (preferably with knowledge of CCXP accreditation)
- CX Framework Development and Implementation
- CX Maturity Model Development and Implementation, including managing Maturity Assessments
The right candidate will have several of the following behaviours, skills and experience:
- In depth experience working in a Customer Experience or Head of Marketing/Service Leadership role or as a senior/experienced consultant
- Experience of having built and managed effective Customer Feedback Loops and Voice of the Customer programmes.
- Proven ability to provide consultancy/subject matter expertise in Customer Experience Management to a wide variety of internal stakeholders.
- Commercial/marketing experience is an advantage.
- Experience of operating in a multi-channel and/or B2B environment.
- Experience of operational management could be desirable.
- Management and leadership of teams – often virtual teams without direct reporting lines.
- Confident, personable character with a collaborative working style and a motivational yet challenging approach, capable of building productive relationships throughout the organisation and externally
- Proficient in managing budgets and effective in resource management.
- Proven track record of delivering an integrated and multi-channel Customer Experience and introducing changes that contributed positively to the overall journey as well as the bottom line.
- Experience in delivering Customer Journey Mapping and similar tools is desirable.
- Advanced technical knowledge and expertise in Customer Experience
- International experience and outlook, able to operate across different business environments and cultures
- Experience of delivering training and development could also be desirable
- Proven Consultancy/Advisory skills and behaviours
- Strong team player
- Excellent at rapidly building strong business relationships with a diverse stakeholder base
- Strong influencing and presentation/communication skills
- Good facilitation skills
- High level of personal confidence, effective at Executive level, able to lead and manage projects and change through influence and persuasion
- Sound commercial judgment, able to understand complex financial issues and business risks
- Sufficient analytical skills to understand the key drivers of the business
- Leadership courage with the ability to challenge key business decision-makers and the ability to give and receive feedback
- Credibility, professionalism and strong personal integrity
- Delivery focused with high energy and drive, and ability to deliver through others
- Good change management experience
- Highly competitive package with numerous fringe benefits and a good bonus system
- CCXP training, coaching and support in achieving certification
- Interesting, varied and challenging work across multiple clients in many different sectors